DO YOU NEED A NEW ROOF?
Many people don’t realize they have roofing problems until puddles appear on their floors. After years of being exposed to rain, snow, ice, sun and wind, roof shingles can start to wear. Curling, peeling, and eventual disintegration of roof shingles can lead to permanent damage to your roof and, eventually, the overall structure of your home.
That’s why you should try to inspect your roof every year, and contact a professional roofer like Roofmax to conduct a thorough roof inspection of your roof every 3-5 years. One or more of the following signs may be an indication of a potentially serious roof problem:
- Shingles or tiles are cracked, curled, worn or missing
- Granule loss from asphalt shingles
- Split wood shingles
- Mold or moss growth
- Leaks, stains or spotting on interior ceilings
- Staining of rafters or in attic space
- Streaks along exterior home walls
- Expired roof warranties
- Storm damage
- Ice dams